“Just in time for the start of the outdoor season, we are happy to announce the 2,25mm carbon chassisplate and rear pod lower plate for the Shepherd Velox F1.
Developed together with our top F1 teamdriver Olivier Bultynck both items had it’s first appearance at the ETS Madrid where Ollie was able to take the TQ and the 2nd place. The chassisplate and rear pod lower plate are made from finest high quality German carbon material and offer perfect flex characteristics for racing on asphalt tracks. Both items are available from now on.”
This weekend was the 2nd round of French nationals at the Vichy track, center of France. The track is very technical and had some slow corners which required a particular setup.
In the qualifications, I had some trouble with finding the right balance. I had DNF in the first two round and a promising 2nd in the last one. They counted 2 out of 3 who give me a 12th place. Nevermind I knew that my pace for the long run was good and I was confident for the 45min final.
Romain Picard TQed in front of Anthony Abisset and Benjamin Brasset.
In the 45min final Adrien Bertin immediatly took the lead after some laps followed by Romain Picard who was forced to retire after 25min by a mistake at the end of the straight. I was able to take the 3rd place at 20min but a mistake just before the tires change cost me some seconds and a return to the 5th place. In the last 15 minutes, I pushed really hard to come back on the 2nd and 3rd place thanks to a better car setup. During the last fuel stop I overtook the 2nd and 3rd to take the 2nd place on the the finish line.
Great job also in the pit by my father and my teammate Thomas Eytard
This result also gave me the championship lead with still 2 rounds to race.
Final result :
1. Adrien Bertin HB
2. Léo Arnold Xray RX8
3. Romain Delaunay Shepherd
4. Anthony Abisset Serpent
5. Benjamin Brasset Serpent
6. Thomas Desmaries Mugen
7. Antoine Gaschet Mugen
8. Nicolas Miramont HB
9. Arnaud Mathieu Capricorn
10. Romain Picard Mugen
Check out the detailed & beautiful presentation of the new XRAY NT1'17 at: https://teamxray.com/nt1/2017/
• All-new chassis features stiffer area under rear suspension for increased stability, larger openings under front suspension for increased forward traction. An additional opening (matching the flywheel opening) has been added to the other side of the chassis for equal side flex.
• All-new redesigned aluminum rear bulkheads for improved flex characteristics of the rear suspension.
• All-new redesigned aluminum rear upper clamps work with new rear bulkheads and offer increased durability.
• All-new redesigned aluminum rear - front 1-piece suspension holder allows mounting of the rear bulkheads into the holder for improved flex of the rear suspension. The holder is now inserted into the chassis for better centering.
• All-new redesigned aluminum rear 2-speed shaft bulkheads lower the rear 2-speed shaft to decrease the CG of the rotating parts.
• All-new graphite reinforcement plate connects the rear 2-speed shaft bulkheads for improved stability.
• All-new thicker graphite rear shock tower improves high-speed steering. Body posts are mounted on the shock tower wider for increased stability.
• All-new thicker graphite roll-center bridge removes unwanted flex of the rear suspension and improved cornering speed.
• All-new updated aluminum upper arm holders offer improved flex of the front suspension and forward traction.
• All-new softer upper suspension arms offer improved in-corner steering and increased forward traction.
• Upgraded steel pivot balls allow increased steering angle for better cornering speed and out-of-corner steering.
• All-new redesigned aluminum radio plate mounts are now mounted to the chassis equidistant from the the chassis centerline, and inline for more equal chassis flex characteristics.
• All-new relocated side-belt tensioner mounts directly to the aluminum radio plate holder to reduce wear.
• All-new redesigned graphite radio plate offers improved in-corner steering, improved front suspension flex, and improved forward traction.
• All-new graphite rear stiffener works with the new repositioned aluminum radio plate mounts to increase stability. Replaces the previous link.
• All-new redesigned engine mounts offer improved and more equal chassis flex under the engine area.
• All-new brake pad material for smoother, more consistent braking and better braking feeling.
• All-new redesigned rear lower pivot pins work with adjustable rear wheelbase.
• All-new adjustable rear wheelbase allows 2mm rearward relocation of the rear arms for improved traction.
• All-new 2.0mm softer front anti-roll bar wire is included in the kit for improved in-corner steering.
• Improved flex of the front & rear suspensions.
Intech Racing introduces the new released updated CVD driveshafts and Swiss 7075-T6 Alu chassis for the BR-6 Electric buggy. An 5mm extra extension of chassis with two types of 105mm CVD. These CVD bones are made from alloy steel and aluminum, perfectly fitted to BR-6.
The new chassis is longer to be more stable, and specially one type of CVD is made from aluminum to have a lighter weight.
XRAY is happy to announce the Junior Support program in United Kingdom. Talented juniors can sign up for the support at email@example.com.
Selected juniors will travel with factory drivers to the nationals and others out with the team and basically be part of the junior team.
Also, juniors will be supported with spare parts and consumables.
Ecco le principali caratteristiche:
• Light weight
• Decreased roll
• Increased cornering speed
• More aggressive handling
High-performance, low-profile aerodynamic body designed by XRAY to perfectly fit the XT2 Stadium truck. Used by the Factory Team in medium to high-traction conditions. The light weight of the body ensures has high weight to reduce roll, increase cornering speed, and offer more aggressive handling.
dipende da dove trovi l ruggine se la trovi sulla mannaia dell'albero allor puo usare della carta abrasiva molto fina o la tela smeriglio, se trovi traccie di ruggine sull'accoppimento allora bisogna valutare bene.
Smonta e guarda prima di fasciarti la testa!
Fai delle foto se trovi ruggine.